Monday, October 12, 2009

Dead Car

I slept well last night but felt tired all day...how does that work? Modern Germany was same old same old although we have moved onto WWI. At least I know some things about WWI it's not a foreign subject. Then it was off to lunch, a little General Tso's chicken yummalicious. I'm not real sure what I did during my free hour between classes, I honestly can't remember. Old Man River's class was exceptionally boring. I actually spent my time working on drawings for Lys wedding bulletin's, good times. After class I called and talked to Jodi for awhile, she is moving home and I am excited. Then it was off to pickup. We practiced drills to help our freshmen learn them for Thursday. Then we played for an hour and a half. I'm not gonna lie the first game I was dying. I really haven't done much since I've gotten sick, but it felt good to start getting back in the groove. I grabbed dinner from Tommy's they have tenderloins now and it was delicious. Showered then headed out to Encounter. I stopped by Krogers to buy some toliet paper for a food pantry drive we are doing. Bought the TP then jumped in Marky Mark to drive away only he wouldn't start. Not happy. I left him in the Kroger parking lot and walked home. I proceeded to spend my night doing nothing real productive, which isn't a good choice but I'm over it.

Carrie Out

No comments: