Sunday, October 04, 2009

Feeling Better

Ahh I have finally re-entered the land of the living and it's great. I feel sooo much better just a lil cough, playing basketball this week may be an adventure though considering I did nothing for 7 days. Friday night I went to Football cause I was so tired of being under house arrest. We won bringing the grand total to 3 victories, impressive for us. Saturday morning the Doc called and said I was Mono free, hurray! I spent all day Saturday in Atlanta for the Oly Fire Slow Pitch Tourney. I didn't play I was there for moral support and well it was a blast, we had a fun day and night. Rolled out of bed fresh for church this morning. I was all set on going to service, but that didn't happen. Our Jr. Church teacher didn't show up so up I went. I didn't have the lesson or anything it was with the teacher so we watched Veggie Tales and played games. Works for me. Spent the afternoon Googling terms for my Modern Germany midterm tomorrow. I am nervous, other things I can b.s. my way through, with this I have limited back ground knowledge to spring off of. Then it was off to youth, we had 8 kids so we kinda just hung out and checked in with them, it was nice. I went with Lys to get Ryker from Sondgeroth's just to say hey cause I hadn't seen them. Came home and showered then watched Brothers & Sisters with Mom before heading back to school. Talked to Kelsey on the phone for forever, now a lil more German then bed!

Carrie Out

No comments: