Sunday, October 11, 2009

Homecoming

Twas a crazy weekend I was running all over the place. Friday night Justin and I went out to eat at Fiesta Ranchera and then to Oly for the homecoming game. It was a chilly night but we survived and Olympia won. When we got back I went over to my teammates house to hang out and have some fun. Then Saturday it was IWU's homecoming. A few of my teammates parents came down and brought a tent and set up a big tailgate for us. 5 of our basketball alum came back and we had a fun albeit cold day out at the football field. There was lots of food, some bags tournaments, and a lot of laughing. We lost the game but we enjoyed ourselves. Then we went back to the house where I was very hyper and being awesome. I may have been running around in all black tights pretending to be a ninja. All the girls left at night to go home to Chicago for the marathon because Jess ran in it (she finished in 5.5 hours!). I headed home then as well. Church was a mess today. Our music leader was sick so our worship was off. A lady passed out in service so that added some commotion. I skipped Sunday school and instead went to Peoria with Mom, Bren, and Grandma to look for basketball shoes. Epic fail, Brent found the shoes he wanted I did not. At youth tonight we let the kids chill and play games since they were worn out from Homecoming, but it was good to just be. Watched Brother's and Sister's and headed back, now I need to go look up New Guinea Singing Dogs.

Carrie Out

No comments: