Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday...to me!

Happy Birthday to me! (At least for 30 more minutes ha) Started the day off with a little kindergarten fun. One of my kids asked me if I was a Grandma today. Actually he started by asking which one of the kids in the class was mine, I said no. Then he asked if I was a mom, I said no. To which he responded "Oh so you're a Grandma!" I just laughed and said yes. If I wasn't feeling old today he sure helped:) When I got done at the grade school I drove across town and met Kelsey and Amber for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was sooo good I love BWW and it was nice to be able to hang with them. Kelsey got me some sweet gifts Underarmor sweats and a hilarious box from high school filled with things she found around her room. Hit up Party City on my way back to campus to pick up some helium balloons for the church harvest party. Then I went and talked to Karen for a little bit, she had gotten me some goodies for my birthday, I love Crazy Core Skittles! After that I headed on home, or more specifically to Springers. I hung out with Jodi and Trey for a bit. Jodi even had made me a delicious funfetti birthday cake yums. I was then at the church from 4:30-8:30. I think the Harvest Party went well though, lots of games, lots of candy, and lots of people. Then I really did go home for some always awesome SVU and a shower. I've had a good birthday and enjoyed my free time, let's call it a successful day! Oh and check this song out it's been stuck in my head all day, it's by Jimmy Needham and well give er a listen:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QeT4xI2yA&feature=related

Carrie Out

No comments: