Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cut

I am returning from yet another delay in blogging, my sincerest apologies:) This weekend was Fall Break, ha, hahaha. That equates one day off, Friday, big break eh? Anyways my whole break was spent at Shirk working 6-9 then practice 9-12:3. Fun times. My body was awfully achy after round 2 of practice I literally just sprawled on my bed for an hour after I showered. I spent the afternoon hanging out with Jodi and Trey and it was fantastic. The night was spent at Brents football game. Yesterday Mom and I went shopping for basketball socks, new winter boots, and sweat pants. Quite the combination, but I got most every thing I needed. I came home and wanted to make guacamole I failed. I did succeed though in cutting a nice chunk out of my idex finger. Stupid thing bled forever. The rest of the day/night was spent hanging out with Brent and the animals. We watched "Swing Vote" and "Lake View Terrace" both interesting enough. Got up and went to church this morning. I was not focusing real well. I went to Sunday school with my high schoolers since I wasn't able to go to youth tonight. Went home had lunch then came back to school for practice. Another 3 hours of fun, this dumb finger was pretty annoying to play with. Came back tired, stinky, and hungry. All which I overcame. I have spent the rest of the night formulating and writing a lesson plan. This week is gonna be stressful I have faaaaar too much to do.

Carrie Out

No comments: