Sunday, December 02, 2007

Accomplished

Today I have accomplished a lot although it hasn't all been good:

1. I washed 3 loads of laundry and then proceeded to actually put it all away.
2. I also accidently washed my IPOD. It wasn't working but as of right now it is. It may have actually gotten rid of a virus it had. It's working better than prewash.
3. I wrote my geography article and finished my hurricane project, my last assignments for that class.
4. I did not finsh my pysch project that is saved for tomorrow night.
5. I deep cleaned my entire room for the first time in awhile, it is nice to see the floor and be able to sit in my chair.
6. I also cleaned the shower and entire bathroom, just call me Mrs. Clean.
7. I enjoyed a Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon as background all afternoon.
8. I watched a Brothers & Sisters wedding so exciting.
9. I successfully navigated through the monsoon all day long.
10. I ate food because I am starving, even though I've felt like puking all day.

Carrie Out

No comments: