Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland

So I got up this morning to go to church. The driveway was snowed in so I instead opted for a few more hours of sleep. When I finally did roll out of bed it was just in time for some lunch and the Packers game. Brett Favre broke yet another record on his way to yet another victory, which clinched a first round bye and home field advantage. Yeah Pack! I then proceeded to spend the rest of my day sitting on my butt but throughly enjoying it. I watched some of my favorite Christmas specials, did my laundry, and played with the dog. It was a thrilling day. I forgot Youth Group had a progressive dinner tonight so I was interupted mid dinner at home with a call to join. I had had my fill of winter driving for the weekend so Brent and I agreed to go only if someone came and got us. The lucky winner was Matthew and the dinner was delicious. Ryan flew in from Florida this morning and was there as well. It was a good night hanging out with the boys, I always miss them, and I like having them both within five miles of me not on the other side of the country. After dinner we watched Evan Almighty, which always evokes a laugh from me and then we headed home. Right now I am neglecting going to sleep, I am not tired and have nothing to get up for. Well I shouldn't say nothing Mom has left a whole list of things for me to do and errands to run including wrapping presents. Oh the joys of Christmas.

Carrie Out

No comments: