Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Stupid Dec 5

This is my least favorite day of the year. It comes attatched to too much pain and baggage. Three years since Scott died, I still can't believe it. I can just remember how terrible that day and the months to follow were and I don't like it. Woke up this morning and went to tutor. I made the kids a snowflake and they were amazed I have to teach them all how to make them on Friday. I went to geography class for 5 minutes. I got my test and skipped review. I only need 7 points on the final to keep my A, so I am not worried. Spent my free time hanging in Coach Wilson's office sleeping on the floor until lunch. After a light lunch Ash and I went to visit Bridgett she is always good for a laugh. Then we went to Walmart to run some errands picking up stuff for Coach Thomas. I can't believe he trusts us with his money. Spent the afternoon resting before our game. We played Wesleyan I spent about ten minutes before we started warming up talking to their Coach, he is trying to help me get in. The game wasn't terrible but we didn't win. They were good but not good enough to beat us even though we let them. I think I had about 6 points but I played pretty much the whole game. After the game we went to the Student Center for Holiday dinner, they made us steak and shrimp and it was so good. I am very glad they saved some for us. I came back and showered then remembered I drove my car to the gym to bring Coach T his stuff so I ended up over at Ashley's for awhile since I had to walk that way anyways. I want to watch TV.

Carrie Out

No comments: