Thursday, December 13, 2007

Final Final

Sleeping? Yeah I should be but I clearly am not. Oh well I don't have anything to get up for tomorrow. Got up and tutored this morning. We did stations my job was to teach all the kids how to make snow flakes. They got me a Christmas present and all of them made me cards, they were too cute. I was dead tired so I came back here and slept until lunch. Lunch was an adventure, you can tell they are cleaning out the food supply for break. We had many interesting mixtures. Got in some quality make fun of Coach Thomas time at lunch today, always a thrill. Sat and waited around then until my last final. Ashley and I gave a presentation on Langston Hughes "Theme for English B," good times. I wasn't bad and I am glad to be done with finals. After that it was off to practice. I thought it was going to be killer today with three days off, I wasn't too out of shape. We played a group of boys today so we could have tougher defense, it was harder, but definately more fun. My friend Levi who is a baseball player here came and played and it was very funny, we were going at it the whole time. Let's just say he should stick to baseball. Ryan came to practice today which was nice, I was missing the kid I hadn't seen him in a week. You can tell when I haven't seen him in awhile because then he follows me around and is attached to my side, good thing I love him. The night has been pretty relaxing. Just sitting around and watching Christmas shows. I ended up down in the RA's room watching "Mr & Mrs Smith" with Mary, Katie, and Marcus, the movie was decent. Now I need sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: