Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ice Storm

The day started nice and latish I think I crawled out of bed about 11:00. Then we went to breakfast, we got good food because it was an open house day, got to impress the visitors. Off to the gym for our game. Almost all of our freshman and two sophomores broke curfew and came late to the gym. We got a huge pregame lecture and the kids in trouble didn't start and a few didn't even play. I just don't get how they have no idea how to follow rules. I started and played pretty well today I think I had 12 points or something. I did pretty much shank one layup though and I heard about it. Coach Thomas was mocking me from the bench and laughing. I did have to smile though it was kinda funny. We won though which is all that really mattered. After the game Nik, Ash, Chels, Percella, and I went to eat at Rusty's. We also took Ryan with us. It was an enjoyable time hanging out and eating good food. Then Ash, Ryan, and I went to Walmart to buy a new ice scraper mine shattered trying to shear off the two inches of ice on my windshield. We had fun in Walmart playing with all the toys and acting like fools. I can't believe the Thomas' trust us with their child. Came back here and went to Mary's to visit for awhile then I headed over to Ashley's to work on our pyschology project. We have to make a photo journal of our lives, I got all the pictures done now I just have to do the writing part. Nothing like waiting until the last day to do a project you've had since the first day of school:)

Carrie Out

No comments: