Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let it Snow!

You know what I love? Saline Nasal spray. That stuff works miracles I just took a couple shots up the nose. I know lovely picture. Classes today were nothing really we are juts reviewing and gettng things in order for finals next week, boring. Spent our free time once again hanging with Coach Thomas, he was in violent mood today and kept attacking us. Good thing I am a naturally awesome fighter. You know what else I love? Snow. We have already got a steady amount and it looks lovely. Packs nice as well. Practice was a bit of a fiasco for me today. I had softball pictures right in the middle of it so my attire was quite lovely today. Basketball jersey, black t-shirt, purple softball shorts, black softball socks, and purple shoes. I was a walking fashion statement. Tonight we once again went to Steak N' Shake. It was the regular group and we had fun as always. The snow was an added bonuse nothing like a snowball fight. Spent the rest of the night chilling inside with Nikkie and Chels, and later just me and my bed. My body was a little worn out today. This weekend will be busy. I don't have class tomorrow but we leave for Chicago tomorrow for basketball. Hopefully we have some fun and win some games.

Carrie Out

No comments: