Sunday, December 16, 2007

Arctic Navigator

I am going to take the liberties to declare myself master of the Arctic Snow. I have successfully but slowly journied my way through the snow many a times today, such proud moments. Got up this morning to go watch Ryan play basketball. He was so excited we came, Ash and I were his fathers replacements since Tony had class today. He won his game and it was good to see him before heading home. The snow this morning wasn't too bad but the intersections were a little iffy, we survived. Grabbed some Jimmy Johns to go then came back to school for a little pre-game shoot around. We got to the game safely which was a plus. As for the game itself it wasn't too bad. We lost by eleven...which wasn't too bad considering we had 40 turnovers. Wow that's a lot, no fear I only had one and I stole it back. I made sure to call and tell Coach Thomas this since he likes to give me a hardtime about turning the ball over. I was so happy I didn't suck today, I know it's ridiculous, but it's true. I played pretty well with 6 points, and a handful of rebounds and assists. I was just glad to play. We made it back to campus safely and had one hours time to get everything together and go. I got everything packed up and Coach Wilson helped me scrape and get my car ready. It took me an hour to get home, the roads, even the highways, were terrible. But I made it, score for me. The rest of the night has been spent chilling and watching Christmas movies, so magical.

Carrie Out

No comments: