Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekend Wrapup

I need to go to bed, I really truly do. Yet I am not, I have not even showered yet. This weekend was an adventure. I did not play well at all in either game. I don't know why but it was like I could do nothing right. I am hoping this doesn't come back and bite me in the butt, I am really enjoying this actually getting to play thing. Other than the atrocious games I played the weekend was decent. The bus rides were fun, watching movies and chilling. Chicago pizza and Capri Sun's made a lovely dinner. The hotels were really nice. Staying with Ash, Chels, and Nikkie was enjoyable. Seeing parts of the city and getting made fun of for knowing nothing about how a city operates was informative. Spending lots of time going back and forth with Coach Thomas was a thrill as always, such a loving relationship, haha. The bus ride home was an adventure in the weather but we actually made it home without problem. The problem was getting off the bus. We couldn't make it from the bus to the gym on the ice we kept sliding backwards. Coach Thomas somehow made it halfway and from there grabbed peoples hands and pulled them to the other side. It took a good ten minutes to get everyone across. After skating back to the dorms Nikkie and I then went outside for 45 minutes to scrape all the ice off Chelsea's windows. Then we were hungry so we met Ashley and skated to the gas station and rented a movie, Fracture. It was good, a thinker. The rest of the night I was just hanging out in the lobby with Mary and some other people doing nothing. But now the weekend is catching up and I need to get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: