Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yeah Tuesday

I got up early this morning to go lift weights in Coach Thomas' class because I missed team lifting for tutoring. I would rather sleep. We are starting finals prep in all my classes working on papers and projects and reviewing. In lit we picked partners and started preparing presentations. We got out early so we went to pester Coach Thomas. We hung out and talked for about an hour it was very infomative:) Computers was easy and we were blessed with an early dismissal as well. LUnch was quick and filled with grilled cheese. Pyschology wasn't too bad either, we spent a lot of time looking over each others photo journals and laughing at everyone's childhood pictures. We didn't even have to do much learning which is my favorite type of class. Practice had a lot of running in it today I think I counted over 25 full court sprints and they were our fault. All we had to do was have three people make two free throws in a row. I made mine, but that wasn't the trend. Dinner was delightful tonight we had turkey, like thanksgiving turkey, and all the fixings. So tasty. I finally finished my Wesleyan application tonight, I know I am very promt. I need to start applying to schools. Made more snowflakes tonight because that is my job as vice president Christmas. Then we had a winter break procedure meeting which was thrilling as always, especially since Bridgett wore her ever popular meeting outfit. Okay well I need to sleepsky I got a lot to do tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: