Monday, December 03, 2007

Winter Wonderland

It is late I should be in bed...I haven't even showered yet. I tutored this morning, we read some crazy book about a rabbit who gets water in his ears and can't hear, good times. I took my last test in my geography class today some of it was confusing. Then I went to get my first tutoring paycheck, not bad. Lunch was quick and bad, minus the most heavenly chocolate swirl cheesecake. So good I had two pieces. I was cold so I came back to my room turned up the heat and read until practice. Practice wasn't bad at all today. We didn't have to run any sprints which really caught me off guard. Really all we did was half court drilling and had just a few minutes of full court scrimmage. I was a little wound up at practice so I had fun. Coach Thomas tried to measure my mouth today with a tape measure, he says there wasn't enough tape. I say he's a dork. After practice we went to dinner. I had some good beef stew stuff. Then it was off to the lab to finish my psych project, which I did with only a few distractions. My softball girls had weights tonight so I stopped by and visited on the way back to the dorm, they always enjoy my presence. We had a dorm meeting with the vice president that was thrilling. Then Nikkie and I went to Walmart and Steak N' Shake both very neccesary trips. Came back here and made more snow flakes. That is my official job. Our dorm is very Christmasy though we put up and decorated the tree tonight. It is a winter wonderland:)

Carrie Out

No comments: