Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Night in ATL

Oh the glouriousness of my boring day. Got up real early today and took my final, it was okay took me about 45 minutes, not too bad. I then had a whole day of nothing ahead of me. After my test I went to the Coaches offices. We had a lot of fun this morning pestering Coach Wilson, she was loving it. It also allowed me some quality make fun of Tony's mustache time, highly entertaining. I left there and still had an hour until lunch. I used that time in the library checking things on the computer and reading the paper. I found out I got a 96% on my psych final, I have no idea how I pulled that off. I really didn't think I did well. Lunch was enjoyable talking to the baseball boys and hanging out. Then I went to CVS with Ashley and back to Coach's to bother her. Then it was off to my room to be bored. I ran a few errands returned my softball uniform and school books and tried to find things to waste time. Chelsea and I decided to shoot baskets so we ended up in the gym for a good hour playing ball and talking to Trainer Joe. All my friends had either a night final tonight or headed home for break so I decided to head to Atlanta for some home cooked food and some time with the Finchum's. Kelsey met me there and we had a lovely night watching Christmas movies, playing with the girls, and pretty much just being out of control. The food was delightful greenbean casserole and homemade broccoli/cheese soup, followed up with some peppermint ice cream, mmm mmm. It was fun hanging out and talking to Jay and Amber, I hadn't been to the house in a while. I miss couches and real TV's:) Okay well my last final is tomorrow and I need rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: