Sunday, December 09, 2007

Party Day

It has been a busy Sunday. I didn't go to bed until 3 last night because I thought I could just lay around and sleep all day. I was wrong. Coach Wilson called this morning to ask us to lunch at her house for Ali's 8th birthday. We of course accepted the invitation, nothing like home cooked food. Well that started the madness. We didn't have Ali's present, a scrapbook, even bought so we were on a time crunch. We had 1 1/2 hours to buy the book and get it put together, we got it done and were only a few minutes late for dinner. Hawaiian chicken and baked potatoes, it was soo good. We topped it off with some birthday cake and ice cream, perfect. We hung out at the house all day playing games with Ali. She got "Life" so we played it is very complex now, took a long time to play. Well we left Coach Wilson's house just in time for me to jump in another car and head to Crystals for our softball Christmas party. Once again I was in for some delicious food and fun. We had some delightful BLT dip and Coach Andrews even made his speciality, cheesecake. I may have had two pieces. I got to play with toys which was fun Crystal has two little boys who are handfuls. We did a white elephant gift exchange which was extremely entertaining as well. Got back from the second party in time to fill out a study guide for pysch and pick up todays scrapbooking mess, fun times. Finals start tomorrow and I have two, so I need some rest.

Carrie Out

No comments: