Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Night on Campus

Practice this morning was okay, not too much running not too much yelling. We basically ran drills and set ups for tomorrows game. We might not get this game in if the weather goes as predicted, might also cause some travel problems for us. I don't care I love snow, so Christmasy. After practice we all enjoyed our last cafeteria meal for a month. Pestered Coach Thomas for a little bit, he shaved off his mustache so I can't make fun of him anymore. Then Ashley and I ended up in Student Services for an hour or so sitting around talking to the office ladies and Bridgett's daughter. It was an enjoyable way to pass some time. When we left I decided it was necessary for me to take a shower...so I did. I thought about packing next, I got my extremely overflowing clothes basket to the car and called it quits. That is a lot of laundry to do at home. Instead of packing I went to visit Stoltzy. We hung out and played some Playstation and I went with him to put gas in the school cars. Then I went to the movies with Ashley and the RA staff. We went to see "I am Legend," it was confusing at first but was actually pretty cool, minus the scary infected people. We got meal money from Coach so after the movie we went to dinner at Steak N' Shake. I ran into Jay and Amber there, I know they were super excited to see me. Came back here and actually did pack. I got everything but my bedding and fridge stuff packed that will be my post game activity before I head home. I plan on spending the rest of the night in bed watching Christmas movies and getting up to go watch Ryan play ball tomorrow. Oh the excitement of my life.

Carrie Out

No comments: