Saturday, December 29, 2007

Catch-Up

These last couple days have followed the path of my whole break, busy, hectic, and always on the go. At least I am not bored. Wednesday night I met some friends from highschool for dinner. I hadn't seen them since we graduated and we spent 3 hours just catching up, it was nice. Then I went to the basketball games to watch Marks team play and visit with Ron, Kathy, and Marsha. Thursday I went shopping for awhile with Mom, Justin, and Kaho and then spent the rest of the night watching our boys play basketball. Today I got up early-ish and went over to Grandma's to help her do some stuff. I vaccuumed her house and offered to shovel her driveway, she told me I didn't need to. Well Uncle Kip ended up doing it and was giving me a hard time about not doing it. But for the record I was told no, I told Grandma he was an old man and I would do it, she shut me down. Sorry Kip:) Then we went to Morton to visit Sam and Clayton. Lynn and Josh were off work to so they were over as well. I had a lot of fun visiting and playing with Clayton, he is too funny. The new toys he got for Christmas were awesome I tried them all out. I also played some Wi with Josh, sometimes I am almost good. Then I took Grandma to get her groceries and run some errands before I came home. I was home long enough to read the paper and eat supper, before heading with Kelsey to watch our girls team play. We went to dinner with the Finchum's afterword and then went over to their house to see their new puppy. She is the cutest thing. Hung out there all night long doing pretty much nothing and enjoying it. Good thing they love us:) Okay well I just got home but I think I am going to attempt to sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: