Monday, December 17, 2007

Chicago Here I Come

I ran all over town today. I started off with a trip to Hopedale to pick up some medicine from the pharmacy. Then I ventured, via Stringtown (bad choice of road), to Minier. I went to the bank to get some cash and put in my checks from school. Next I went to Grandma and Grandpa's to fill our water jugs. While I was there Grandpa aired up my tires and put some winter driving neccessities in my car, how glorious. I came home to a hyper dog and stack of presents to wrap. I wrapped away while once more watching some lovely Christmas specials. I took the dog out to play for awhile I threw her in a snow drift, she thought that was fun. For dinner tonight we had lasagna per my request and it was delicious. Watched a little "Jingle all the Way" after dinner, who knew such terrible acting could be entertaining. We found out today Brent has a stress fracture in his hip, he has an MRI Wednesday to help figure out why he got the fracture. Good luck laying still for an hour. The rest of the night has been spent packing for my Chicago adventure. Nikkie, Chelsea, Ashley and I are catching the 7 am train to Chicago tomorrow. I have never ridden a train or been downtown Chicago, so I am way excited. We are staying the night on Michigan Avenue and riding a late train back Wednesday night. Hopefully we have a lot of fun venturing out of our little farm towns. Well the train leaves awful early so I am off to bed.

No comments: