Friday, December 14, 2007

Break has Begun

I had nothing scheduled to do today besides practice, whoo hoo improvising. I rolled out of bed at around 11 and headed to the lunchroom. Enjoyed an actually good meal with Levi, Stoltzy, and Ashley. After telling Levi goodbye Ashley and I went downtown so she could do some Christmas shopping at Abe's I love Abe's. We also ran out to Walmart I am not sure why. When we came back we saw Coach and Coach were here so we went to the offices to hang. We all just sat around and talked and laughed for awhile. Coach Thomas was excited that we came to see him because he couldn't come to practice tonight or the game Saturday. He is taking a six day seminar to get his masters degree. He is hating the fact that he is doing it, we think that's a pretty easy thing for a masters, no thesis or anything. Still he isn't enjoying that he has to miss six days of stuff, we told him we are proud of him and can manage a few days here and there without him. Practice was okay tonight, Coach Wilson always feels a need to yell when Tony isn't there for some reason. I was a little sore today I guess those three days off caught up with me. I did get to spend some time with Ryan again though so that was fun. After practice we ate dinner in the cafeteria, it wasn't so good this time, this is probably because we are the only ones here. This evening all seven of us sophomores hung out, I took them all in my car out to Walmart good thing the back seat is huge. We spent the rest of the night hanging out in the lobby talking to Katie and Marcus but now it is time for bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: