Friday, November 30, 2007

Look out ESPN

Got up and went tutoring today. I helped the kids write about the third day of Christmas they are writing a page for each day until the 25. All we did in my geography class was review, I was bored. Had lunch with the baseball boys, Stoltzy, and Coach T. It was enjoyable as always, but even better thanks to the tastiness of cafeteria taco dip, mmm mmm. After lunch I ordered and organized pictures for a photo journal I have to make. Then Ashley and I went to buy supplies and pick up my pictures. I came back here and chilled for the afternoon watching me some ESPN and hanging out with Chelsea and Nikkie. I got to announce the first game tonight it was exciting and I am a pro I can see myself on ESPN any day now. Our game on the other hand was not so thrilling. We lost by 30 to a mediocore team, not impressive. We were just off and they were raining threes like nothing. I started and played a lot, finishing with 4 points and a few marks in all the other categories. Coach Thomas was making me laugh in the 2nd half. I was out for awhile because we were losing by a lot so he kept giving me crap about Finchum, saying my husband was here. He is determined that we are going to get married and have a kid and name it after him. Never gonna happen. After the game we all ate pizza in the cafeteria. We sat around and talked to Bridgett, Ryan, and Mary, until our ever so early 11:00 curfew. I came back here plannning on going to my room but my friend Brittany is here from last year so I am just now getting in, oops. We were just talking in the hallway, so I'm good. I can smell myself and that's not good, shower needs me.

Carrie Out

No comments: