Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Movie Night

I have come to the conclusion that I eat entirely too much. I always have to have something in my mouth and if I don't I chew my nails. I have issues:) Had an alright day today. Started off the morning with a visit to Coach Thomas it was neccessary I hadn't seen him in three days. We enjoyed some good story time. Classes weren't too bad today either. We read the "Glass Menagerie" in Lit I kinda like it. Only had a few projects in Computers class. Lunch was nasty and the normal crew wasn't there. Pysch was even good today we didn't take any notes it was all discussion and we got out early, awesome. Practice was okay. We didn't touch a ball the whole time, we just ran, jumped rope, did lane slides, and leg lifts. Still it only last one hour so it wasn't bad. After practice we hung out in the locker room for a while bonding with the freshman then we ate dinner with them. We are trying to get closer I can't help but think that will help us on the floor as well. Then Kelsey came down and we went to BYOB at the movies. We saw Fred Claus, it was no Elf but it was still good and the popcorn...magnificent. When the movie got over we just hung out and ate some pomegrante delightful. No class tomorrow funny thing is I have more to do on my off day than I would a day at class.

Carrie Out

No comments: