Monday, November 12, 2007

Late Start

This is probably going to be unorganized so prepare yourselves. My alarm did not go off this morning, great start. I woke up ten minutes after I usually leave for tutoring, I was in a hurry and running behind. Luckily I can operate under pressure I was less then five minutes late and no one noticed. My class today was review, no sweat. Went to lunch in a monsoon it POURED here today my pants were soaked through. Lunch was cold but fun my usuall crew was back for entertainment. Practice today was a joke. Coach Wilson couldn't talk over a squeak and Coach Thomas was home with Ryan who was sick. Our freshman thought that just because Coach couldn't yell we didn't have to work hard...wrong. We will definately pay for it tomorrow. Two of my teamates got into a fight partly words partly physical. It was a frustrating waste of two hours. Spent some time in the library tonight just because my friends went, I sat and messaged some friends on the computer and I read my play for class. Ash and I called Coach T we figured we ought to bounce our days off each other because he got so worked up when we didn't last time. Hopefully he'll be back tomorrow, he puts some laughter into any day. Hung out with Mary tonight don't worry she loves our company:)

Carrie Out

No comments: