Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lovely Sundays

My day has been pretty....well nothing...and that is exactly the beauty of it. I think I rolled out of bed around 11:30 today maybe because I didn't go to bed until after 2 but hey what can you do. Went to lunch with Ashley it was the first time she has been out of the dorm to eat in about a week. We are making big steps back into the healthy world:) Lunch was alright, I downed me some pancakes. Then we went to Walmart where I proceeded to purchase myself four more pomegrantes, I cannot fight my temptation they are too good. Came back a few minutes into the Packers game of which they were leading. The Pack then continued on to destroy the Vikings by way of some glorious play by Brett Favre. Ah the beauty of yet another 300 yard game and a lovely 8-1 record. Did some laundry in between there stupid dryers I used didn't work so I had to pay double to get my clothes dry, ugh. Still had some time before dinner so I made the lovely slide writing thing you shall enjoy below. Dinner was nast, I had a brat but I think it was old. Sat with my friend Kyle, yet another baseball player, and enjoyed his company. I am liking hanging out with those guys this year it is nice having new friends. Tonight was spent at Ashley's dorm while she was on duty watching the ever engrossing Brothers & Sisters, this weeks episode was especially dramatic and especially entertaining. You know what I really need to do? Shower...she gone.

Carrie Out

No comments: