Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Confused

I don't really like this day. It is sad and a little confusing at the same time. Today marks three years since I last saw Scott. Somedays that seems like forever ago sometimes it seems like a second ago. I don't get how I can't remember what happened yesterday but I can remember everything that happend on this day 3 years ago. I especially don't get this because I didn't know he was going to die how did my memory know to log all those details away. I just don't know, but I do know I miss him a lot and though it may get easier it never gets better. I made it to tutoring on time today, we read a story about a bear, bird, and tadpole, and it was kinda funny. I didn't do much in my geography class, learned about rocks how exciting. Lunch was dull and I spent the entire afternoon in my bed until the bus left. I just didn't feel like doing anything. I did talk to Kelsey on the phone for awhile though. Our game tonight was alright I guess, but we lost. We didn't play terrible but we couldn't make shots at all. I think I missed the rim completely on 3 of mine. I didn't score at all. Oh well I am over it. Dinner was an adventure Ashley and I ate with Coach Thomas and were entertained by some good stories and conversation. He was cracking me up all night long. That is until we got back here and I see him hanging his head out his truck puking. Yummy. We took care of him got him cleaned up and sent him on his way. Hopefully he made it home okay. Well I have two tests tomorrow and need my rest, so that's all folks.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

Remember me
When the color of a sunset fills the sky
Remember me
When you pray and tears of joy
fall from your eyes

And age to age, and heart to heart
Bound by grace and peace
Child of wonder, Child of God
I've remembered you
Remember Me