Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tree Shopping

What has my day consisted of? Well let me think. Justin and Grandpa went and got my car from the Browns this morning. It apparently started without problem and I am retarded, my bad. Got up this morning to go cut down our Christmas tree. We picked the first tree...Mom made us ride the tractor around the whole farm. Wanted to give Kaho the full experience, we spent the free time making fun of Mom. Came back here and watched Home Alone, a definate classic. I also did some of my homework, the assignment that involved the least effort. Then I went to Darci's to try on some shoes for the wedding tomorrow. High heels and me could be a disaster. Sat and talked to Aunt Kathy for awhile. Ran home for dinner and then went out to watch Brent's basketball games. They won both their games it was thrilling:)A lot of kids from my class were there so it was nice to sit and talk to them. Especially Matt and Ryan, those boys crack me up and I miss them at school. They are good friends to still have around. After the game I came home and ate a pizza and it was good. Then I watched the Santa Claus 3 with Justin and Kaho I am always up for a Christmas movie. Tomorrow I have Michelle and Drew's wedding which could be very interesting, here's to hoping it's at least not too cold.

No comments: