Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody, even though I saw most of you today:) We had a good day I always love the Holidays getting to spend time with my family and just hang out is always a blessing. We did have an exciting time today though as my car broke down at the Browns and we all traveled Griswold style home in Kale's car as the entire family laughed at us from inside. As it is Thanksgiving though I think a little thankfullness is in order.


I am thankful for my family and the support we give each other.
Spending time with my cousins reliving our childhoods and laughing at each other.
My uncles who I can always count on for a big hug and to make me smile.
My aunts who are some of the strongest women I know.
The new babies in our family who melt my heart.
My brothers, whom, even though they annoy me, make my life complete.
My grandparents who support me no matter what.
My friends who take me as I am.
My Coaches who everyday try to make me the best person I can be.
College and the chance to make something of myself.
Playing sports and the outlet they bring into my life.
My church and the safe haven it is no matter what.
The people who for some reason care about me and are great examples in my life.
The fact that I always have enough food, clothes, and warmth to not need.
The chance to help others.
Hurt because it reminds us of all we've lost and that we need God.
And most of all love, because without it we are nothing and for it we are saved.

Carrie Out

No comments: