Sunday, November 04, 2007

Roadtrip Return

Our first overnighter was a lot of fun but in a basketball sense not real successful. The ride down was a long one, we watched movies, colored, and played with the kids. Our first game was not pretty at all we lost 92-50 and that was with a decent second half, I can't even begin to describe the ugliness of the first half. I started and played quite a bit but didn't do overwhelmingly well, 4 points, a few assists, and five or so rebouds. The night back at the hotel was fun. We ordered pizza hut and hung out in the lobby. Chels, Nik, Cas, Ash, Carla and I got conjoining rooms and had a good time. Woke up in the morning to watch the kids swim and eat some breakfast. Then spent some time watching ESPN with Coach Thomas. We checked out about 12 and didn't leave until 1 we and the lobby were good friends. Our second game of the weekend was an improvement which at this point is all we could ask for. We played a lot better and only lost by fifteen. I actually played pretty well and almost all of the game, scored only 4 points again but accounted for most of our assists and a lot of rebounds. I also ripped off half my big toenail, got smoked in the shin, and just over all got a little beat up. But improvement is good. We ate at Subway afterword which was good. Coach Thomas was going at me again, we were going back and forth between tables and he was making fun of me, these people kept staring at him like he was some big jerk. We then had to explain to them that it was okay that's just how we are, it's a weird relationship but it works. He was all over me all weekend first thing in the morning to last thing at night. The team decided they like this though when he bothers me all the time he leaves them alone. I could care less I love the guy anyway around it. I was the child wrangler the whole way home two kids on my lap for three hours, kids are funny. We got back here and were starving so we hit up some Taco/Chicken to eat while we watched Reign Over Me. Good movie but really sad, still decent flick decent weekend.

Carrie Out

No comments: