Sunday, November 11, 2007

Two in a Row

It's one in the morning I am still up. My sleep patterns need some work. Our game today went well we won again but only by 8 this time. Still a win is a win anyway around it. I started and played a lot. I even had to be the point guard for awhile. I did well handling the ball and only had one turnover the entire game. I ended up with four points and a handful of steals, rebounds, and assists. I was feeling defense today. Our scorekeeper who happens to be my geography teacher was giving me crap before the game. He says I must like pain because I am always on the ground and diving head first after the ball. I have fun doing it, my body pays for it later though. I am pretty sore tonight. The night was spent chilling. One of my teamates from last year, Kellie, came over and so did one of our friends from Lincoln Lands team. We hung out in my room being dumb and watching Love & Basketball good times. We ate my second pomegrante it was delicious. Then I had Nikkie take me to Jimmy John's for some lovely late night dinner. Oh slim 5's are sooo delightful. The rest of the night I have spent relaxing watching a little Remember the Titans and talking to people on the phone. I know the joys of my life. The funny thing is I spent an hour and a half on the phone with Ashley who just lives across the street, we are dorks. Maybe if she wasn't infected with sick germs I would visit in person. No practice tomorrow, hopefully it's a non strenous day.

Carrie Out

No comments: