Thursday, November 15, 2007

On the Go

Crackers with PB & J are yumalicious, the perfect after swimming snack. I had a pretty on the go day. Started off with some class, how I love class. I was a little hyper all day. We finished reading a play, it was actually enjoyalbel Tennessee Williams, I even read some out loud in class. We got out early so Ashley and I went to visit Coach T for some nice morning conversation and laughter. Too much fun. Computers class didn't last long and I payed attention for none of it, oh the model student I am. The teacher asked us if we had had a lot of sugar, the answer was definately yes. Lunch was quick and uneventful two grilled cheeses and out. Another great psychology day class was cancelled so GLORIOUS! Spent my free time turning in my time sheets and running errands, and visiting Mr. Grunder to beg him to announce our basketball games. Then we went to chill in Coach T's office for awhile, he throughly enjoys our company no matter what he says. Practice was meh, I keep getting put on the bad team in scrimmage which is frustrating but I am trying. We ran a lot once again for stupid freshman decisions of the court. They are killing me. Then Chelsea and I went to the Rec with Coach Wilson to help put on a basketball clinic for grade school girls. It was a lot of fun playing with and teaching the kids. Came back here to a nice suprise, Percella and her son were here. He is soooo cute we were eating him up. I decided to go swimming with the softball team tonight which was delightful but I am kinda tired now, this could be a good thing maybe I'll get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: