Thursday, November 08, 2007

Pomegrante Power

I need to go to bed but I am not, I procrastinate everything. Classes today weren't too bad. I got out of Lit early so I went and lifted in Coach T's class so I don't have to get up early tomorrow and lift. Smart thinking on my part, I am lucky that guy loves me:) I took a test in computers I was a little confused, hopefully not too confused. I got out early in that too which allowed me a nice leisurely lunch with the baseball coaching staff, interesting. Pyschology class resumed today and it was terrible as always, good times. Practice wasn't too bad tonight, but we still did a lot of running for the day before a game. Coach Thomas has found this tackling dummy thing and he brings it up to practice and beats us with it the whole time. He is enjoying that a little too much, but I guess it will make us better. After practice I ate dinner with the Freshman, I like them off the court they are funny girls. A quick shower after dinner and then it was off to Coach Wilson's house with Chelsea. We watched Ali tonight while Coach was at confrences. We had a lot of fun eating Halloween candy, playing Spongebob Life, and laughing with Ali. The confrence took about 45 minutes we stayed for 2 hours, once they let us in the house we never leave. We did steal a penguin statue out of Coaches yard though and are holding it ransom, well we will be when she finds out we took it, haha. Came back here and gutted my first pomegrante, it was quite the ordeal a couple kids came up to watch. No one knows what they are so my friends were all trying it. It was amazingly tastfully awesome. First home game tomorrow maybe we could win for once, I am not holding my breath. And now it is time for bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: