Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Good Friends

I got to learn about bats this morning wtih 2nd graders. It was interesting, I really love my tutoring job. The best part is I even get paid to do it. I kinda had a bad morning, I had a lot on my mind and was still just feeling a little run over. Geography class drug on but I got over it. I used my lunch hour to release my inner crap. It got me all upset but I felt better after I did it. When all my friends left Coach Thomas came over and sat with me, he didn't say anything he just sat with me and ate his lunch. I don't know why but it made me feel better having him there. When he left he told me to cheer up and stop looking so sad because we are going to be alright and life is good. He is right and a good friend. After lunch I came to my room and sat by myself for two hours doing nothing, no tv, no music, nothing. I just sat in my bed and thought things through and let stuff go. It was really helpful, Coach Wilson is always telling me to do that and today I actually did. She was also right, good thing I have Coaches who care. Practice tonight was alright but kinda hard. We did a lot of running, that always sucks, but I guess it only helps in the long run. Everything was full court and tiring but I feel good after a hard workout. When practice got over I went and got Ashley some food and drinks from the cafteria, she has the flu so I have to pick up stuff for her. I then dropped it off, from outside the room I was not entering her germ imporiam. Then I went to dinner with Chelsea at Rusty's it was a delightful dinner date:) Mom came down tonight as well we ran through Walmart and got some stuff, most importantly POMEGRANTE'S which are finally in season. I cannot wait to eat mine. The rest of the night has been spent cleaning my room, putting up laundry, and doing homework...joy joy!

Carrie Out

No comments: