Sunday, November 04, 2007

Time's A'Changin

Time changes are confusing, it's thrown my whole day off. After a not good brunchel Ashley the twins and I came back to my room to hang out. We had rented We Are Marshall and were going to watch it. Well I forgot that my Packers were on so after realigning my priorites I ended up skipping the movie which they watched in my room and watched Brett Favre go to work in the twins room. I had already seen the movie so I missed nothing and gained a glorious second half comeback by the ever awesome 7-1 Packers. Go Pack Go. The rest of the afternoon I cleaned my room up, by the end of the week it is a pigsty. I also had to do my laudry three loads in just one week, I am out of control. Practice tonight was pretty non strenous and I was loving it. We did a lot of shooting drills and ran through offenses. Coach put stats up on the locker room board and I led in three of four categories, rebounds, shooting percentage, and assists. I was only lacking in turnovers, but that will improve. Still I was suprised to be leading anything, it felt nice. We had fun joking and just enjoying playing ball. We had lifting after practice and once it was over I had to run to my room and eat real quick before the ever awesome Brothers & Sisters came on. This leads me to an always favorite Finchy story. Ashley was on duty so we watched it in the lobby, he randomly came over. He sat on the edge of my chair the entire show and kept moving closer and closer to me, Ashley said he kept putting his arm behind me on the chair. He walked me back to my dorm and asked me if we could sit together at Michelle and Drew's wedding I told him I have a lot of friends from home coming and would sit with them. I just don't know when he'll stop trying, I am waiting. We play in Kewannee tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: