Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's Tuesday, Today I know that

My morning got off to a much better start today. Began with a little waffle breakfast then off to lit class for only 15 minutes that was nice. Spent my free time in Coach Thomas' class with Ashley shooting the breeze. Nothing like some good bonding. Then it was off to computers which was pretty nonplussing today. Lunch was a delightful slice of Spinach,Bacon,Chicken pizza. The cafeteria makes a mean chicken pizza. My pysch test went suprisingly well today or at least I think. I found myself knowing most of the answers and being familiar with the terms which is shocking for one of Mrs. Knopps tests. Hopefully my grade reflects this wisdom. Since I got out of class once I was done with my class I hung out and talked to Coach Wilson in my free time. After a light relaxation it was off to practice. It wasn't bad considering we play tomorrow, but we did run alot for the day before a game. My knee paid for it though it has been bothering me ever since we came back from break. Trainer Joe says I have something with a really long name, but it's like tendonitis, kinda painful. I think once my shoulder went my whole body felt like it needed to follow suit I am not appreciating it. After practice I went with Amber and the girls to Jay's game in Rochester. They lost the game but we talked life and got a lot of issues solved and confronted, which I have to say feels good. But now I must go to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: