Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No School!

I messed up my computer some how it is going psycho. Even though I had no class today I still had to get up at 8 to go tutor. The kids were a little crazy but we made it through. I came back and took a quick rest before practice at 11:30. Practice was okay I just haven't been feeling it this week, it feels like we are playing in slow motion. Don't worry we still got plenty of running in. When practice got out the caf was closed so we went to Steak 'N' Shake for lunch, mmmsies. We then proceeded to go to the laudromat, first time ever. Ashley had a lot of blankets to wash so apparently this was easier and since none of us can go any where alone all five of us went. We hung out and made signs for our Honor's Project food drive on Sunday. Came back here and ended up in Student Services for a while talking to our favorite people and playing with Coach Thomas' little grandson. It was fancy Thanksgiving dinner night in the cafeteria it was pretty yummy. Ashley and I went on a dinner date with Coach Thomas and Ryan because they asked us too. I love them and it was an entertaining meal, I laughed so hard I was crying. After a quick shower we all went to watch the boys basketball game, it was packed. Alex and our friend Beal from LincolnLand came to watch with us. We won the game by alot and then went to Taco/Chicken to chill for awhile. That is the events of my day, the end.

Carrie Out

2 comments:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

What's taco/chicken?

And fyi . . .pomegranate. Just bugging me. I'm an English major . . .so sue me. :)

Carry Out said...

Taco Chicken is otherwise known as Taco Bell Kentucky Fried Chicken. Way to long a name so we took the liberty to rename it. And as for pomegranate I type fast and can't read so sue me:)But they still taste delightful...see you next week!