Tuesday, November 06, 2007

300!

Right now I am a little I don't know...angry, frustrated, confused, and stressed. Not going to write about it on here but it just sucks. By the way this is post 300, crazy. Onto a non-overwhelming story, my day. I didn't have anything to do this morning before class so for the first time in months I actually got ready. My morning class was okay we are doing drama now so we are reading and interpreting plays which can be interesting. Computers was pretty non demanding as well so I enjoyed that. The greatest gift of the semester occured today, my psych class was cancelled. I can't even begin to describe how happy that made me. In my spare time I hung out in Coach Wilson's office with the teamates. I am sure everyone who has an office in her hallway loves us, haha. Then I went with Coach and Chels to shoot in the gym. I ended up shooting then doing drills and running for 15 minutes with 2 of our girls who had makeup practices. We didn't have practice today, it was nice to be off, but I think that will make tomorrow even worse. I chilled in my room and watched Cash Cab until dinner I learned a lot:) Coach Thomas called me at dinner he hadn't seen or talked to me all day and was apparently missing me. He was a little distressed without hearing my voice all day I guess. I love him. After dinner I went to Ash's room for a while and hung out she has been sick so I dropped off her work and filled her in on the day, always exciting. Tonight Nikkie and I got hungry so we went to Walmart for food. Good news that just came in. My teammate Percella had her baby around 9:30 tonight after about 26 hours of labor. She had a little boy, Tamar Jr., c-section but both are doing good. We are glad he is finally here. Okay well I need to do some homework.

Carrie Out

No comments: