Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fun

I just got back from Atlanta it was a grand old time. I went to Jay and Amber's to help Michelle with some wedding stuff. We made 420 name charms for toast glasses. I went to see Paige she broke her elbow this week and is in a bright pink cast from shoulder to fingers. It should look lovely with her flower girl dress next weekend. The day was alright. Tutoring was good this morning, we played a word match game it was fun. I took another test in Geography this morning I was done in ten minutes, it was a struggle. Then I went and hung out in Coach T's office we popped all his birthday balloons and threw them away, they've only been in there for a month. I visited Student Services afterword to see my favorite ladies got some nice hugs. I went to the lunch room then for two hours, I enjoyed some light conversation with my beloved Stoltzy, Coach T and the baseball boys. I then had a nice afternoon rest before practice. Practice was alright I guess, Coach has just been bugging me all week she has been riding me about nothing and it's just getting frustrating. At least I had Tony there to make me smile sometimes. Dinner was good, I had some roast beef and ketchup tasty. Then it was off to ATL. Now it is off to bed for my 10:00 am. bus.

Carrie Out

No comments: