Saturday, November 10, 2007

We Win

Got up this morning to go to class for all of 10 minutes. I had to take a quiz an open notes one at that talk about a waste of my time. I spent most of the morning in Coach Wilson's office watching Ali while Coach was in class. Oh the joys of beating a 7 year old in tic-tac-toe. Lunch was uneventful today I didn't get to eat until late so I missed my normal crowd. The afternoon was spent hanging out with Nikkie and Chelsea. We went to Walmart and then hung out at Chels house making a warm up CD for our game. We actually won our game, not just won but really won a 40 point victory. I think we scored more tonight than we did in our first three games. It feels good to finally get into the winners column. Coach T was telling me today that we aren't the worst team in the nation some team lost a game 104-13 and I think a win tonight moved us out of the bottom ten at least:) I started and played decent once again bringing in more rebounds and assists than points, but whatever works. We play again tomorrow lets see if we can make it 2 in row. After the game we had pizza in the cafeteria it wasn't good but I had fun haning with the team. Then I went and played in the student center with Ryan for awhile, I kicked his butt in shootout. I know another victory over a small child, I am soo awesome. Came back here and hung out with Mary for the rest of the night, she cracks me up. I even made a turkey for one of our bulletin boards...I know my talents are endless. By the way I got your card today Aunt Lynn Thank you!

Carrie Out

No comments: