Thursday, November 22, 2007

Break Time

I am tired yet I am still awake. Makes sense doesn't it. I could not get to sleep last night, I don't really know why because my body was exhausted and aching. Tutoring this morning was good I helped the kid do Thanksgiving projects and we had a lot of fun. I did nothing in Geography today just chilled. My teacher is also our basketball announcer he kept telling us how bad he felt, like it was his fault. We got a lot of that today from the teachers, I think they feel bad because they know first hand how out of control some of our kids are. Hung out in Coach Wilson's office for a little while. Coach Thomas was still down, but honestly they haven't shown much confidence in us so it is almost nice to see them so upset for us. Everyone was pretty subdued today due to the game, lack of sleep, and run down bodies. There could be some big repercussions because of what went on last night, including us not being allowed to have home games. Lunch was alright but we did have my ever favorite Chedderwurst. Then after some quick goodbyes and packing I headed to Morton. I went to see Sam, Josh, and Clay since they aren't coming to Thanksgiving. I missed them so I am glad I got to spend some of my free time with them. The rest of the night was spent with Grandma. I got my haircut, put up her Christmas tree and decorated it, took her to Pekin, did some shopping, and ate at Applebees. I must say my tree decorating skills are top nothch I am pretty much an Elf. I am staying at Grandma's tonight and am now forcing myself to go to bed. Hurray for Thanksgiving!

Carrie Out

No comments: