Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What day is it?

So my day got off to a rough start. I rolled over this morning to discover it was 9:00, I tutor at 8:30. I had reset my clock in pm after plugging it back in, needless to say the alarm then did not work correctly. I was really struggling this morning. I could not for the life of me decifer what day it was, what time it really was, or what classes I needed to go to. After much deliberating I decided that I had class at 10 so after calling the teacher I work for and apoligizing I plugged in my hair straightner and decided to sleep a little more, setting my phone alarm for 9:35 Next time I roll over and look at the clock it is 9:45 I apparently did not hit save on my phone alarm. I then thought I would hurry and straighten my hair and run to class. Only all I did was plug in my straightner I neglected to actually turn it on. I made it to class right on time and a little frazzled, but I made it. I went to a quick non tasty lunch. Then went to sleep until practice I was dead tired for some reason and had a slight cold from practicing in the arctic. I woke up feeling dramatically less stressed and a lot better. Practice was decent, lots of running which is always a thrill. We decided today that Coach Thomas looks like Woody off of Toy Story when he makes a certain face which to me is kinda creepy because I have a that exact look on my Toy Story poster. Dinner soon followed which was not good either then it was off to the homework races. I had a drama paper to do for tomorrow and 3 pyschology study guides to do for my test and you better believe I mastered them all, with some spare time for a Wal-Mart run. Go me!

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

WEIRD! I overslept today too!!