Monday, March 19, 2007

I am on the verge of losing my voice, my throat is killing me. I really don't know why. Today went alright it's never fun getting back into the swing of classes. I did not miss the learning or the homework I already was assisigned stuff in math and an art paper. Exciting news today (even if Mom did wake me up at 7:00 to tell me). Sam and Josh had their baby this morning, Clayton Alexander. I cannot wait to go see him, I saw pictures Kathy took and I am jealous that she has seen him already and I haven't:) We are going to see him tomorrow and I am very anxious have been since this morning, I can't wait to hold him. Practice was outside this afternoon it was really nice and we did a lot of nothing as usuall. Spent two and a half hours tonight in the cafeteria waiting in line to pick out housing for next year. I got the room and suite mate I wanted so I guess it was worth the wait. I spent most of it standing in line talking to my friend Andrew, who I thought was a sophomore, I am dumb, but I met a lot of kids that I didn't know were freshmen so that was alright. My phone went caput tonight it just up and died I don't like not having any way to get ahold of people or them to get ahold of me since my room phone doesn't work right. Maybe it will magically fix itself.

Carrie Out

No comments: