Saturday, March 31, 2007

I slept for ten hours last night and it was swell, I actually wasn't tired or stressed today. Classes were classes, dull and boring. I spent the afternoon hitting off the tee and doing some work on my swing with Coach Andrews and Kristi since our game got cancelled. Then I shot around in the gym for awhile, by myself and then with Ryan when Coach Thomas came in before his baseball practice. After that I was in Bridgett's office for quite a while with Ashley helping her come up with ideas for improvements and activities for next year. We got some stuff down but are now in charge of coming up with community service projects for our honors classes. Kristi, Brittany, Ashley and I went to the movies tonight in Bloomington and saw Meet the Robinson's it was actually quite enjoyable. I told Ashley on the way there I would run into at least five people I knew and I was right there were a few familiar faces. And just so everyone knows I was the chief navigator in charge of getting us everywhere and we never got lost. After the movie we went to Culver's for some food and sat around and talked. Well our game for tomorrow is already cancelled but I might go with Gator to Springfield tomorrow to watch Matty play if he still has a game...probably not with this waterfall we got going on right now.

Carrie Out

No comments: