Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am tired this shouldn't be long. Classes or what I went to of them went fine today, I was dead tired but dragged through. I talked out some more softball drama from what happend last nigh with Coach Wilson this morning so that was reliving. We got out of class today at eleven for lunch and the bus left for Springfield at 12. Kelsey stopped by really quick before the game to say hi because we practically play in her backyard. She had to leave because she also had a game. We won both of ours tonight pretty easily which was nice. I struggled with the bat, the slower the pitchers the worse I hit, still I didn't do to bad. I am now the Center Fielder which is okay with me I was pretty much in charge anyways so its no big change. I got hit the left shoulder with a ball pretty hard though sliding into home. My arm went numb for awhile but I have got feeling again just some stiffness and a nice red bruise, hopefully I can move it tomorrow. Well I am sleepy so I am going to bed right now, 10:00, with two assignments done and one half way so I guess that will have to do.

Carrie Out

No comments: