Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I got to go see Clayton tonight, I was excited. I didn't get to hold him though because I am kind of sick and so is he. He has jaundice so he had to lay in this light thingy, he was not really enjoying it and cried the whole time he was in it, it was sad. He is really cute though and I think I fell in love again. He still has to stay in the hospital because he is sick, this upset Sam alot which was hard to see. Hopefully he gets out soon, if he is home this weekend we are going to go see him so we can hold him and love on him some more. I love my babies. Classes were fine today we really didn't do much especially in government. That is an honors course and all the kids in it are from around here well our teacher was amazed that none of us had ever been downtown Chicago or knew much about it so we spent the whole class period learning about Chicago, interesting. Practice was pretty short today, we were outside and it was nice out minus the wind. We are supposed to play at home Thursday hopefully the predicted rain doesn't ruin this. Friends is distracting me...Good show.

Carrie Out

No comments: