Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sports Illustrateds distract me. I brought two back from home and hid them in my bag so I wouldn't be tempted to read them...that lasted until today I already read one cover to cover and it is killing me to not read the second one. Okay so I already read Rick Reilly's column out of it but that's all, I am holding out to read it on the bus, hopefully. I didn't have class til 11:00 today and it was awesome, nothing like sleeping in. In celebration I even wore jeans to class the first time all year, everyone kept staring at me they definately were not used to it. This afternoon I went to the rec with some friends to work out and run before practice. I don't release enough energy in softball practice and I get hyper. My shoulder was a little looser today I have been getting heated and stretched before practice and icing three times after. I just want to be able to play like I can and not have my dumb arm hold me back. I keep having this feeling in the back of my mind like something is going to go wrong though. Like I am going to throw it out, or it's gonna lock, or get tendonitis again, maybe just because I haven't had too much problem with it this year. The first time since my junior year of high school. I really didn't do much after practice today, ate some dinner which was gross then watched American Idol. I also wrote my Education Interview paper which isn't even due until Thursday, I know I am an overachiever. We are supposed to attempt to go outside again tomorrow since today's plan failed, lets not bet on it.

Carrie Out

No comments: