Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My day kinda flew by. For math all we did was play with a computer program and I only had english for about ten minutes. That left me with some free time which I spent in Coach Wilson and Coach Thomas' offices chilling with some of the other basketball girls. Weights class with Coach Thomas actually wasn't too bad today. I ran and lifted and hung out with Coach, which we all know he throughly enjoys. We rocked out to Martina McBride, a cd of the wrestling coach, which Nikkie and I found funny because he is a big burly scary manly man, but whatever. I didn't get lunch today but I didn't really care I wasn't hungry. Art again was spent on Andy Warhol that guy was one weird smart man. We attempted to practice outside today that didn't work out we were only out for about half an hour and it was cold. I was supposed to get Ryan to play this afternoon while Coach had practice but that didn't work out because Ry got in trouble, had lots of homework, and forgot part of it at school. He had a stellar afternoon, it was nice seeing him today though I miss those kids. Before dinner I went with Casie to babysit at a local church she works for, it was fun I like playing with little kids. Then after some nasty food I went over to Ashley and Sherry's to watch American Idol and hang out since once again I don't have class until 11:00 tomorrow, I know I am awesome.

Carrie Out

No comments: