Thursday, March 01, 2007

I couldn't not get to sleep last night, I just had a lot on my mind. I couldn't even get comfortable or think about falling asleep, it was a long night. Which wasn't good because I had a mid term test today. I think I did okay but I don't know. This week has just been draining, I am finding it hard to keep up. Today has been a long day. I took my test this morning then sat and talked things out with Ashley for about an hour before we went to lunch. We had to turn in our travel bags and winter coats today. I am definately missing my jacket, especially today in the random monsoon we encountered. It was weird cleaning out the locker room today just walking into it bare and quite, nothing on the walls, no music playing, nobody laughing. I am going to miss my teamates a lot I already do and I saw most of them todat it's just a big change we have seen each other at least two hours a day since September, talk about bonding. I miss Coach Thomas too I didn't see him at all today, but no fear we have a lunch date tomorrow. It's just going to be different that's all and I am not a huge fan of change. I went to softball practice tonight, their is much more drama and backstabbing there which I definately haven't been missing. I hit through three rounds in the cage and about five of soft toss I wasn't too far off. I was hitting all the balls maybe not as solid as I could but good contact, it felt nice. Let's see how nice it feels tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: