Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So I didn't learn much today but that is fine by me. I found out this morning that I have a teacher interview and paper due by Thursday which came as a suprise, I obviously missed that topic. Luckily Coach Thomas felt like being nice to me today and let me interview him during class so I got that part done. He just loves any outlet to tell a story, dork. Art class went a little better today we learned some more about Andy Warhol which was interesting. We really wanted to go outside for softball practice today and begged Coach but he said no. My arm was sore so I had to go have it heated and stretched before practice which seemed to help. We spent practice doing the typical indoor stuff and singing songs at the top of our lungs because that is standard practice procedure. We are scheduled to practice outside tomorrow which is exciting. Food sucked again I settled for cereal and fruit with some Powerade to wash it down but I was still hungry. Solved that issue by walking to Jimmy Johns for a delightful sandwich, which I ate while watching Brown Sugar with Ashley, Sherry, and Brittany. It's 12:30 and I am still up and loving it...I don't have class until 11:00 tomorrow, spectacular!

Carrie Out

No comments: