Thursday, March 08, 2007

Who knows what I am doing. That has pretty much been the theme to my day. So I got up to go to class this morning and all I had to do was turn in a paper and leave, all that getting up for nothing. The afternoon was spent wandering in the beautiful spring air and doing busy work. I cashed some checks for traveling money, did some homework, and attempted to eat the nasty food the caf was serving. Hung out in Coach Wilson's office for some time this afternoon just talking and doing nothing I enjoyed myself. Then I talked Coach Andrews into letting us go outside for practice because the weather was delightful. It was nice to be out getting some fresh air and it was warm enough that my shoulder functioned which is always a blessing. When we were done I was on my way to the gym and Ryan was standing outside on the sidewalk, well he saw me so I had him for a little bit this evening. He wanted to go sit with us while we ate dinner so we let him, he wasn't supposed to eat anything before his dinner...the other basketball girls gave him icecream, bad influences. Then we played in the student center for awhile I miss hanging out with him. When his dad came to get me he was sad because he said he wouldn't see me for three weeks, when really it is only one he's confused, I love that little boy. The rest of the night I wandered around the dorm talking to my friends and hanging in different rooms, making the rounds, which was fun.I attempted to do some packing today, I got a whole suitcase full and need more room, I just don't know what to bring. I am kinda nervous about going tomorrow and getting to the point where I don't really want to go, I am sure it will be fine though once we get going. That 16 hour bus ride is going to be killer, we will be gone until next Saturday so this will probably be my last post for a while (unless I post tomorrow), I hope I have fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: